The key to goal setting is for you to think on paper. Successful men and women think with a pen in their hands; unsuccessful people do not – Brian Tracy
Taking the time to set goals and make them measurable is a determinant factor of our success. Having goals means we are moving towards a direction we have clearly identified instead of hanging around just hoping that good things will happen in the future. A pen, a piece of paper and your brain is all you need to set goals so why not setting your goals now?
My goals For 2014
- I will definitely coach 10 people for free (5)
- I will definitely create original business cards for my coaching business (work in progress)
- I will definitely meet 5 life coaches (2)
- I will definitely give one speech in a school or any other institution – not accomplished
- I will definitely give 7 speeches (4 in Japanese, 3 in English) √
- I will definitely be Toastmaster of the evening one time √
- I will definitely be Topicsmaster (
one time in Englishand one time Japanese)
- I will definitely be evaluator one time – not accomplished
- I will launch a blog that generates 20,000 pages viewed monthly in December 2014 (10,019 pages views per month)
- I will definitely have 20 articles published on my blog (21)
- I will definitely record 10 videos and put them on Youtube and on my blog (15)
- I will definitely publish a 20-pages ebook on personal development on Amazon, selling easily 100 copies a month (17,000 words written so far)
- I will definitely generate a cumulated revenue of ¥200,000/month in December 2014 (part time job, blog…) ￥110,000
- I will definitely move towards becoming a vegetarian:
- I will buy books about vegetarianism √
- I will experience vegetarianism for one month √
- I will definitely meditate for 20 minutes every single day without any exception pretty consistent but not every day. Since I created a chain of habits about a month ago. I’ve been doing it every single day.
- I will definitely run/walk every morning without any exception I’ve been walking but not necessarily every day
- I will definitely join the 10 Day Vipassana meditation course, write an article about it, and publish it on my blog. Course was cancelled. Still thinking whether I should apply to the course that runs during Christmas and the New Year or postpone to January.
- I will definitely approach a total of 1,000 women in bars, shops or in the street 75
1,000 women is too much! After making about 60 approaches I realized that approaching women just for the sake of approaching does not really make sense. I could say “hi” to a thousand women and it wouldn’t do much in term of personal growth. It wouldn’t help me going more and more out of my comfort zone. For that reason, for now I will focus more on having quality interactions. I will talk to girls I feel like talking to and try to have a coffee with them or get their numbers.
N.B. I will update my progress regularly. I might add or remove some elements if deemed necessary.
See also :
Do you like this article? Sign up below and I will keep you updated every 3 days when I release a new article or video 😉